Things back in Karlsruhe are good. I feel much more at home now than when I first arrived, and it doesn't really seem like a strange place anymore.
We're hoping to arrange a last minute trip to Cologne for the weekend, which would be great. I went there when I was 16 and really loved it, particularly the amazing cathedral. Expect a page full of photos on Monday, though looking outside, the light probably won't be great.
Went back to the Italian Deli this morning, lots of buon anno nuovo and all that, and gave Carmela and Lucia the photo of them that I took before I went home. I'll upload it as soon as I get a minute. It made them laugh a lot. Coffee still good.
Had some Weißwurst round at Edu's last night. According to Steffi, our Bavarian friend, in Bayern it's in some sense illegal to eat Weißwurst after midday. Huh? Perhaps they have a special sausage police to enforce this. I hope so.
Also enjoying Bruce's weblog from Japan.
09 January 2004
Publié par
Gram
à l'adresse
15:22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment